Champions League Semi-Finals

well done atletico well done i really hope we beat real and win the big prize!!!!! Vamos Atletico

LoveCity said:
Can't remember a set of players ever putting as much into a season as this Atletico bunch. They don't have a deep squad at all and there isn't much rotation, yet they're close to a double.

It´s frankly astounding

The players all buy into Simeone and his ideas, determination and love of the club

BmfyDzPCQAEhyso.jpg

Unlike yesterday Mourinho got his tactics spot on, but sadly so did Simeone. I thought Chelsea would go through, but in hindsight all the evidence pointed to Atletico being the better team and they showed it.

The killer goal for me was not the 2nd, but the equaliser. Chelsea switched off and as soon as that happened they were in real trouble. Better attacking teams than Chelsea like Barca and Madrid had failed to break them down. Chelsea on the other hand have failed to break down the likes of West Ham, Villa and us.

I think this result also confirms without any doubt that La Liga is the strongest league in the world. If Simeone manages to win the double, then this has to go down as one of the greatest achievements in recent years.

Re: So Chelski v Atletico then ... who do you want to win?

Infirmus Cygnus said:
MaccJoe123 said:
Whenever it comes down to watching the match i always end up wanting the english team to win (apart from the rags).

I always want United to win their European games and progress.......... as far as the semis, that's when they have to lose. So close and still so far.
Bollocks I have never and well never want them cunts tovwin a game ever.
I woukd rather a team of rapists won

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.