Champions League Semi-Finals

mike channon´s windmill said:
SebastianBlue said:
Correct - but the strength of it really equates to "****" which is what he is incidentally ;)

Bit more than that in certain context, in certain regions—that's the nicer way of saying it, actually.

What like

Hijo de la gran putisima mierda/madre - for example ;)

Me cago en dios. Vete a tomar por culo

Re: So Chelski v Atletico then ... who do you want to win?

denislawsbackheel said:
No way Jose.

Both Madrid teams in the chumps league final.

Outstanding!

Yes, but they are going to be shitting bricks so very badly. Both sets of fans will be. It will literally be unimaginably hideous for the eventual loser. People won;t want to be in the stadium.

COME ON ATLETICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

supercrystal7 said:
Unlike yesterday Mourinho got his tactics spot on, but sadly so did Simeone. I thought Chelsea would go through, but in hindsight all the evidence pointed to Atletico being the better team and they showed it.

The killer goal for me was not the 2nd, but the equaliser. Chelsea switched off and as soon as that happened they were in real trouble. Better attacking teams than Chelsea like Barca and Madrid had failed to break them down. Chelsea on the other hand have failed to break down the likes of West Ham, Villa and us.

I think this result also confirms without any doubt that La Liga is the strongest league in the world. If Simeone manages to win the double, then this has to go down as one of the greatest achievements in recent years.
There's only 3 teams in La Liga though. Their top 3 are better than the Premiership top 3 but the strongest League has to have depth.

AIQ88 said:
SebastianBlue said:
Bit more than that in certain context, in certain regions—that's the nicer way of saying it, actually.

What like

Hijo de la gran putisima mierda/madre - for example ;)

Me cago en dios. Vete a tomar por culo

Esto esta saliendo de control.

Mourinho accuse City of spending 100m and says he'll quit.
10325681_10152176033298003_8054297857792103526_n.jpg

Marvin said:
supercrystal7 said:
Unlike yesterday Mourinho got his tactics spot on, but sadly so did Simeone. I thought Chelsea would go through, but in hindsight all the evidence pointed to Atletico being the better team and they showed it.

The killer goal for me was not the 2nd, but the equaliser. Chelsea switched off and as soon as that happened they were in real trouble. Better attacking teams than Chelsea like Barca and Madrid had failed to break them down. Chelsea on the other hand have failed to break down the likes of West Ham, Villa and us.

I think this result also confirms without any doubt that La Liga is the strongest league in the world. If Simeone manages to win the double, then this has to go down as one of the greatest achievements in recent years.
There's only 3 teams in La Liga though. Their top 3 are better than the Premiership top 3 but the strongest League has to have depth.
Well that's obviously not true. All we have to do is just take a look at the Europa League to see how the Spanish teams have done. Valencia, Sevilla and Betis all did very well there. It's just a stronger league at the minute, though I expect things will change next season.

supercrystal7 said:
Marvin said:
supercrystal7 said:

Well that's obviously not true. All we have to do is just take a look at the Europa League to see how the Spanish teams have done. Valencia, Sevilla and Betis all did very well there. It's just a stronger league at the minute, though I expect things will change next season.

I disagree, Spurs, Liverpool, Everton and Southampton are better than those three teams. Spanish teams are just more organised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.