Champions League Semi-Finals

Was gonna say this could turn into a rout with the way bayern are piling everyone high up field , leaving the last defenders at mercy of Ronaldo. Sure enough. ...

jimharri said:
Bruun said:
jimharri said:
It couldn't happen to a nicer team than Bayern. However, Ramos is a walking ****. He'd start a row in an empty house; witness
A, His shocking disciplinary record, And
B. His taunting of the German rags in the crowd after each goal.

A. Screw his disciplinary record as long as he's doing his job.
B. I have nothing against the taunting because it's against the German rags.
Fine; you're perfectly entitled to your opinion. However, regarding A. He's no use to anyone sitting in the stand for a large chunk of the season, where he wouldn't be doing his job. And as for B; yes, tonight it's funny who he's taunting. If he ever came to England though, he'd soon have his card marked as a troublemaker and would be singled out by refs, the FA, the media etc etc. There's an old saying; less is more. He could do worse than take that on board.

You are completely right, not going to say anything against that. I'm just happy he's showing "real class" against the German rags, BUT i would like to see him form a defensive line with Kompany, just to see the outcome of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.