Champions League Semi-Finals

RandomJ said:
Ducado said:
RandomJ said:
Yeah your right everyone should just sit in silence.

There are limits though, I would not want some idiot with a drum sitting near me, nor would I want to here that stupid monotonous droning

I wouldn't give a shit if some prick was blowing a trumpet down my ear for the whole game I'm so tired of going to City and the fans just sitting there twiddling their thumbs unless we're 10-0 up.

Vuvuzela?

Ducado said:
RandomJ said:
Ducado said:
There are limits though, I would not want some idiot with a drum sitting near me, nor would I want to here that stupid monotonous droning

I wouldn't give a shit if some prick was blowing a trumpet down my ear for the whole game I'm so tired of going to City and the fans just sitting there twiddling their thumbs unless we're 10-0 up.

Tell you what next time you are there bring a drum lets see how long you last

Alright you can have the trumpet.

supercrystal7 said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
supercrystal7 said:
LOL.
Then comment about the tactics and what Pep is doing right? How has Pep done a good job? How many Bayern games have you even seen this year? If you were actually giving some decent arguments I would take you seriously, but with Pep this year there is nothing which can be used in his defence. Will probably lose the cup final too.

You're not the brightest spark are you dear?

I'll break it down to a simplistic form as for you to understand

Firstly, comparing pep fucking guardiola to moyes, hollaway is showing your champ manager pedigree, 62% I'd say

Secondly, he has won the league in record time? Check
In the cup final? Check
Semis I'd champs league? Check

Be gone you pleb, who argues tactics with a kid who thinks such tripe??
This answer just says it all. No point replying to you, because you don't seem to realise that players of different quality have different expectations.

I guess for you Moyes has done a much better job than Pulis, because he is 7th and Palace are only 11th.

Haha, you really can't be this thick

Managers are measured on success of trophies at this level numbnuts, arguing about your tracksuit wearing manager with regards to SOD is again, showing your complete lack of intake re:debate

Like I said, pleb!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.