Champions League Squad

kaz7

Manchester City Champions League Squad List: Bravo, Carson, Ederson Angelino, Cancelo, Laporte, Mendy, Otamendi, Stones, Walker, Zinchenko De Bruyne, Gundogan, Rodri, David Silva, Fernandinho, Aguero, Jesus, Mahrez, Bernardo Silva, Sane, Sterling.

Forgive my ignorance but can that be changed at any point or is that it for this year's CL ? Thought Foden might have snuck in there with injuries or does he not need to be named being home grown or something ?

Forgive my ignorance but can that be changed at any point or is that it for this year's CL ? Thought Foden might have snuck in there with injuries or does he not need to be named being home grown or something ?

Yep, think he is covered by this:

A player may be registered on List B if he is born on, or after, 1 January 1998 and has been eligible to play for the club concerned for any uninterrupted period of two years since his 15th birthday (players aged 16 may be submitted if they have been registered with the club for the previous two years). Clubs are entitled to register an unlimited number of players on List B during the season, but the list must be submitted by no later than 24:00CET the day before a match.

Phil Foden, Eric Garcia and Taylor Harwood-Bellis have not been named in the squad. Players born on, or after, 01/01/98 and have been eligible to play for the club for two years since their 15th birthday don't need to be registered in 'List A' and are on 'List B'. [@ManCityMEN]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.