Champions League tickets 24/25?

ridderz

Hi all,

Does anyone know when Champions League tickets will go on sale for Inter. I know it's only just been confirmed but would be good to take a family member along (as I'm assuming I can buy a couple of extra as a season ticket holder?)

Cheers in advance!

Hi all,

Does anyone know when Champions League tickets will go on sale for Inter. I know it's only just been confirmed but would be good to take a family member along (as I'm assuming I can buy a couple of extra as a season ticket holder?)

Cheers in advance!
Ticket details will probably be announced this week as the Inter game is only a couple of weeks away.

Just had an email re hospitality being on sale from tomorrow, We will be onsale from 2pm on Wednesday 4thSeptember so please let me know before then, if there are any packages or fixtures that you would be interested in! If you have any questions or would like to get booked in, please reply to this email or give me a call on +447990522638 at any time. So checked website to see re other tickets and nowt, however them shitty resale sites are advertising already!

Hi all,

Cheers in advance!
Highly u likely for inter milan but the rest I would say yes.

I will be surprised if City allow extra tickets as they have been pushing their Matchday Membership at £35

Hi, I am a Canadian traveling through the EU atm. I do not have the "Cityzens Matchday and Cityzens Junior Members" and I am definitely not a season card holder. My dream is to watch City play at home and it would be amazing to watch the Champions League game.

I am asking if anyone on here could advise me of the best/most affordable way to watch a game and for accommodations in the City during my visit.

Regards,
Ahmad

Last edited:
Hi, I am a Canadian traveling through the EU atm. I do not have the "Cityzens Matchday and Cityzens Junior Members" and I am definitely not a season card holder. My dream is to watch City play at home and it would be amazing to watch the Champions League game.

I am asking if anyone on here could advice me of the best/most affordable way to watch a game and for accommodations in the City during my visit.

Regards,
Ahmad
Register an account with City here:

That will get you a supporter number so that people can transfer tickets to you. Then just keep an eye on the thread on here for tickets. I’m sure some will become available.

Register an account with City here:

That will get you a supporter number so that people can transfer tickets to you. Then just keep an eye on the thread on here for tickets. I’m sure some will become available.
Awesome thank you for the response, yes I've already registered there and have a supporter number. Ok, I will keep an eye on here, I am also wondering if there are any recommendations for accommodations, I would be traveling on my own.

Are there hostels that are nearby? or are there any better options available?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.