Champions League tickets 24/25?

I’ve got a spare ticket in East Level 1 and South Stand Level 3 for the Inter Milan game. I assume Ahmad has got a ticket but if not I would take £50 for both a Milan ticket and Watford League Cup game. So £50 to get in 2 games.

Inter Milan and Watford tickets available in East Stand Level 1 for face value due to other commitments. PM me please.

Looking for a spare for Bratislava away ?

Unlikely to have enough points to get anywhere near the front of the Q at City Box Office!!??

But will give it a go tomorrow, any left??

Awesome thank you for the response, yes I've already registered there and have a supporter number. Ok, I will keep an eye on here, I am also wondering if there are any recommendations for accommodations, I would be traveling on my own.

Are there hostels that are nearby? or are there any better options available?
Google yha Manchester. Thank me later

Register an account with City here:

That will get you a supporter number so that people can transfer tickets to you. Then just keep an eye on the thread on here for tickets. I’m sure some will become available.

So defo no match day membership required? Cos mine just expired. But I have a supporter number and I have the virtual ticket thing you can download to your phone wallet. I can buy tickets off people on this forum and it can be added to this?

So defo no match day membership required? Cos mine just expired. But I have a supporter number and I have the virtual ticket thing you can download to your phone wallet. I can buy tickets off people on this forum and it can be added to this?
Yes mate. Those on the cup schemes can transfer to your supporter number via F&F.

I’ve got a spare ticket in East Level 1 and South Stand Level 3 for the Inter Milan game. I assume Ahmad has got a ticket but if not I would take £50 for both a Milan ticket and Watford League Cup game. So £50 to get in 2 games.
East Stand L1 ticket now sold.

Selling our 2 season cards for Inter at home next Wednesday. Right amongst the best atmosphere in block 109 row G, and on the aisle.

Face value is £52.50 each, so £105 for the pair. Private message me if you’re keen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.