Champions League, Tuesday 12th February

MCC said:
MCC said:
Classic Italian football. Soak it up, add Parmesan, black pepper, some basil and score the second on the counter. Calling it.

All day.

Boring football with a huge number of very dodgy refereeing decisions?
"Classic Italian Football" is something I hope i never see City playing.

I have praised PSG in the other thread but I think I put the kiss of death on them.

The Man With The Stick said:
Juve playin 352 formation. Seriously boring. Hope this aint how Bobby wants to play?

This is the best team in Italy???

Wait a minute... jus spotted some paint dryin.
352 boring or not, but they destroyed celtic

This is what happens when you play in such a piss poor league as Celtic undoubtedly do. The standard up there is frighteningly bad. If Celtic made those same mistakes in a regular, run of the mill SPL game they would probably get away with AT LEAST 1 of them. Consequently, players get lazy and develop bad habits which are hard to get out of. Therefore, when you come up against quality opposition, you end up with your pants getting pulled down and you getting shafted.

Impressive from Juve. Got an early goal, let Celtic tire themselves out then go for the throats in the last 15. Wouldn't be surprised to see them thump Celtic 4 or 5-0 in Turin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.