Champions league weekend madrid

Will be in Marbella had planned to get the train from Malaga to Madrid for the weekend but will be giving it a swerve , they reckon there will be 50,000 scousers without tickets , would rather spend a weekend drinking in the Bishops Blaize than be anywhere near the Dippers feral support.

Will be in Marbella had planned to get the train from Malaga to Madrid for the weekend but will be giving it a swerve , they reckon there will be 50,000 scousers without tickets , would rather spend a weekend drinking in the Bishops Blaize than be anywhere near the Dippers feral support.

Marbella not a great choice then. Every criminal in Liverpool lives there don’t they?

Valencia for me, was planning on train into Madrid but will happily spend 5 nights there instead
You there tonight mate? There's 4 of us there now. Watching the match tonight in St Martin's Irish Bar in the old town. I'll have a City hat on.

Benidorm for us Thu to Mon... cancelled the Madrid apartment we booked Fri to Sun.
Once we went out I was praying for an Ajax v Barcelona final, useless twats, lol
Much maligned Benidorm, Old Town is fine, Tapas Alley good value for food and booze.

Watched Celtic get beat by Seville in an Irish Bar in Benny in 2003, that was an experience, I wouldn’t go anywhere near an Irish bar on Saturday, it will be infested with those fuckers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.