Champions League

ardwickboy

I don't know what all the panic is about, myself, I don't think we will go out when we play Bayern. People are calling City saying we are not good enough, but you have to remember when the Champions League started in 1992, it took United 7 YEARS(1999) to win it and it took Barcalona 14 YEARS(2006). So what is the rush, let's just wait and see what happens, keep the faith.
IN ROBERTO WE TRUST.

What a silly post. We may well beat Bayern next month, but Napoli will definitely beat Villareal so we are out this year. Hopefully we will get an easier group next season.

lionheart said:
What a silly post. We may well beat Bayern next month, but Napoli will definitely beat Villareal so we are out this year. Hopefully we will get an easier group next season.
lionheart.........If King Richard went into the crusades with that belief he would have got his arse kicked, keep your chin up it is not the end of the world.

ardwickboy said:
lionheart said:
lionheart.........If King Richard went into the crusades with that belief he would have got his arse kicked, keep your chin up it is not the end of the world.

Richard wasn't deluded.

I am sure there are a few more twists and turns for the next 90min of CL football.

This is City remember and we have never done things the easy way. All we can do is go out and beat Bayern and hope. As long as we keep our side of the bargain then you just never know. Plus 10 points in the hardest group is nothing to be ashamed of. The Rags can only get 11 and look at their piss easy group.

No way will Napoli fail to beat Villareal, the Spanish side are dreadful

lionheart said:

I cannot see Villarreal wanting to end the league with no points, in front of their own fans and hopefully Napoli will have your attitude. I would be perfectly happy for them to draw whilst we do our bit.

KenTheLandlord said:
lionheart said:

I cannot see Villarreal wanting to end the league with no points, in front of their own fans and hopefully Napoli will have your attitude. I would be perfectly happy for them to draw whilst we do our bit.

Agreed Stan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.