CHAMPIONS

Congratulations Man City from a Rotherham United fan.

That was a truly amazing end to an epic match. It was wonderful to see the despair on your faces turn swiftly to hope to sheer unrestrained joy and disbelief. It was one of the most thrilling finales I've ever seen. I expected 5 min added time and at about 85min with QPR legs visibly tiring (at least to the armchair viewer if not to you then suffering souls ) I felt that if you scored before 90min you would go on to win it.

Mancini was in complete meltdown, frustrated to the point of exasperation, berating every piece of misjudgment before his eyes. As a crowd you looked on the very edge of desperation
with some stomping their feet on discarded clothing, others covering their faces. There was pain etched into every face - ' we're not going to win it ' the unspoken thought.

I thought it was too late for you. Then the corner. I looked at the clock. I thought it was definitely all over if you didn't score from that corner. 2-2. Great header. It's doable if they can get possession. Then QPR got possession in your half of the field and I thought your chance had gone. Then suddenly from impossible to sheer wonder in seconds. You regained possession and swept the ball forward at pace and a piece of sheer brilliance from Aguera as he swept forward and scored what must have been the sweetest goal you've experienced. It was surely impossible not to be moved by your joy. I just sat in front of the telly in sheer disbelief and admiration. Great stuff. Well done and Congratulations.

At Rotherham we know what it is to be in the doldrums. In recent times we've been through 2 football insolvencies, 2 relegations, had 37 points deducted spread over 3 consecutive seasons and had to play our home games " away " from home for 4 years in an athletics stadium in Sheffield - adversity makes achievement all the more precious.

Unbelievable day today. Still haven't come down from what has happened at the Etihad being there today. To have the ups and downs today was unbearable, but we made it in the end and that's all that matters in the end.

We are the CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This feeling is undescribable... Running on to the pitch was amazing, just hugging and celebrating with random people just showed what it meant. I always had that feeling that we'd do it, in years to come i'll feel so proud to tell the next generation of blues that i was there... F*****g out of this world experience!!!

sore loser!!!

"They can go on as much as they like - that's what you would expect - but the history of our club stands us aside," Ferguson said.

"We don't need to worry about that. I think we have a rich history, better than anyone and it'll take them a century to get to our level of history."

how many times can you watch it without losing your dignity. I figure if its still in double digits Im' fine.

Thank you City :)
I didn't cry at the goal/full time although I was teary when we went 2-1 down.
I'm still not convinced it actually happened :/

MrChicago said:
sore loser!!!

"They can go on as much as they like - that's what you would expect - but the history of our club stands us aside," Ferguson said.

"We don't need to worry about that. I think we have a rich history, better than anyone and it'll take them a century to get to our level of history."

Absolute graceless knobhead as usual. Maybe we should arrange an air crash then hold it high as a great moment in our history while selling merchandise related to it and winning new fans with acts of sympathy. That's where much of their pre-Premier League era "history" stemmed from and they still shamelessly milk it by the year for every penny it's worth.

Jelly and ice cream you old wanker, hope you're drowning in whiskey tonight!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.