Championship 20/21 | Sheff Wed, Rotherham & Wycombe Relegated

Coco sacked at Derby. I wonder, as many of us said the Day Rooney signed, if he will get the job as many predicted as soon as the manager was sacked

Coco sacked at Derby. I wonder, as many of us said the Day Rooney signed, if he will get the job as many predicted as soon as the manager was sacked
170px-Nicolai_Poliakoff_as_Coco_the_Clown.jpg

I have now idea what is going on, chairman says results & performances have not been good enough, plus other factors (probably told him he's got f*** all to spend in January)

We seem to be run behind the scenes by a guy called Amadeu Paixao who used to be associated with an agency called Doyen Sports.

Unlike Woves super agent though, it's been a disaster for us.

In my eyes we're the next Bolton Wanderers waiting to happen

Big win for Brentford coming from behind to beat Bournemouth. I think those two and Norwich will be fighting it out for automatic promotion, with maybe Watford challenging as well. Those four will be miles clear of the rest imo

Considering they lost their two best players in the summer Brentford are still doing amazingly.
I have a little bet on Brentford each time they play. They are not letting me down overall to say the least.

Considering they lost their two best players in the summer Brentford are still doing amazingly.
They still have a few who wouldn look out of place in the Prem.

Toney continues to impress up front,and i think he'd improve dramatically around better players.A top club should take the gamble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.