Championship Play Off Final | Luton Town beat Coventry on pens

Mad to think Luton played at the Etihad in 2012 v AFC Wimbledon in a play off to get into the football league,and lost on penalties if i remember correctly,just 11 years ago to the verge of the PL.Will be hoping Coventry win.

I have nothing against Luton but the ground is a dump that's even worse than most National League teams grounds. Coventry have a nicer stadium but sadly don't own it.

If Coventry did win this afternoon. The money they get being promoted. Surely the club could finally buy the stadium for good.

If Luton did win. Then surely the Premier League must tell Luton they must play at MK Don's Stadium till they build a new stadium ot significantly improve the current stadium thats fit for the Premier League.

I still wonder how Bournemouth get away with playing at their stadium when it's too small.

Would prefer match abandoned after both sides participate in a mass brawl that spills over into the stands, both teams barred from promotion as a punishment and the Mackems going up via a hastily rearranged second final.

Failing that, Coventry by a gnats chuff because they've never actually made me cry other than with laughter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.