Championship Play Off Final | Luton Town beat Coventry on pens

Really not keen on Luton, or at least the 80s/90s version where they really were an extremely dislikeable club.
Obviously there was' that' game in 1983 and Pleats ridiculous jig after the game which seemed to be on the opening credits of MOTD for an eternity (although it was probably only a season!)
There was the awful plastic pitch, the truly shit ground, the ban on away fans (which implied all football fans were mindless hooligans) and their really unpleasant ultra right wing chairman...the list is seemingly endless.
Credit where credit's due for the last few years though and they have done well to rise back up through the divisions . Also ,looking objectively at the play offs you do feel that the team who finished 3rd deserve to be the ones who get promoted.

Coventry are my closest club, so I keep an eye out, and I've been following Lutons progress up the leagues, so I'm invested in both teams even if it's just a minimal amount
Wasn’t a bad game for excitement, quality was more League One but watchable all the same.

Look at this fat sket, everything wrong with the modern game. Hope the lad told her to f*cking do one and live in the moment.

Sly Spurts Spews
“Coventry can console themselves with the fact they took more supporters in Sky blue to Wembley than any other team in history”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.