Championship Play Off Final (merged)

peoffrey

Team supported
Wales
Couldn't see a thread for his.

Swansea v Reading at Wembley tomorrow for the final spot in next seasons Premiership. Hopefully they've replaced the net that the Barca players sabotaged at final whistle.

I'm going for Swansea as they'll be a new Team in the Premiership.

Re: Championship Play Off Final

Swansea for me too. Having a Welsh side will bring a new dimension to the Prem. Also remember them being a top-flight side in my formative football-watching years.

Really looking forward to this, not bothered who wins as they are both a fucker to get to, just think it'll be a good game.

Reading have one of those out of town Stadiums that's got precisely nothing around it. I recall pre-match Beers being supped in a Hotel Bar as that's all we could find. Crap awayday.

Swansea or Reading?

Who do we want in the Premiership next season?

Well, I've been to Reading a number of times.. boring city, boring stadium, boring fans, boring day out.

But I've never been to Swansea, so I could do with adding another one of the few games I've got left to reach the 92 Club.

And they play nice football as well.

So, for me, it's come on the Swans!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.