Championship Play Off Final (merged)

Re: Swansea or Reading?

Sorry lads but i'd love to see Swansea in the PL. They play some good footy and have a nice little stadium...

Soulboy said:
Who do we want in the Premiership next season?

Well, I've been to Reading a number of times.. boring city, boring stadium, boring fans, boring day out.

But I've never been to Swansea, so I could do with adding another one of the few games I've got left to reach the 92 Club.

And they play nice football as well.

So, for me, it's come on the Swans!

You mean you never went last time around?

Had a good time in Tenby for the weekend when we played them at the Vetch early 80's. I clearly remember throwing up over my mate whom i shared a room with in a boarding house as i couldn't make it to the sink in time.

What a turnout there seems to be at Wembley, just tuned in but it looks pretty full.

Swansea for me. Like seeing a new team in the PL. Reading have been there already so Swansea will be a nice change

hertsblue said:
Swansea for me. Like seeing a new team in the PL. Reading have been there already so Swansea will be a nice change

x2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.