Championship Thread 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Nottingham Forest hate you, you bastards!!

so looking forward to seeing you at the WFCG.
You will be at the home of The Champions of England first..
Having scraped promotion behind er.. big Bournemouth.

Or don't you travel away ?

Looking forward to inflatable European Cups and the classic “champions of Europe, you’ll never sing that,” as the forest fans delve deep into their imagination for inspirational ways to celebrate being back in the PL after 23 years away!
Actually, I don’t mind it, especially if we can give the classic retort of “you’ve had your day out, now fuck off home.”

Looking forward to inflatable European Cups and the classic “champions of Europe, you’ll never sing that,” as the forest fans delve deep into their imagination for inspirational ways to celebrate being back in the PL after 23 years away!
Actually, I don’t mind it, especially if we can give the classic retort of “you’ve had your day out, now fuck off home.”
Only two clubs have done that so far so let’s cut them some slack as they’ve not actually done it yet.

No doubt they’ll sing that but none of them will probably remember it.

I'm going to do that in the pub later when I meet a couple of them for a celebratory pint.

:)

Celebrating finishing 3rd in the 2nd Division.
Oh how the mighty have fallen.
Cloughie would be turning in his grave if he was here now !!!
Fucking small time cunts !!!

promotion is promotion, doesn’t really matter how you do it, as long as you do it!

after 23 years away I think it’s ok for us to celebrate, no matter how small time we may be :-)

promotion is promotion, doesn’t really matter how you do it, as long as you do it!

after 23 years away I think it’s ok for us to celebrate, no matter how small time we may be :-)
Well City got promoted via the play offs in 1999.
And got promoted by actually winning the 2nd Division outright in 2002.
And yes it is great to get promoted and celebrate on the day of the winning game.
But City never organized an event or parade to celebrate, we waited until 2011 when we actually won a major trophy before having such an event.
But Forest are such a small time club that it doesn't come as a surprise what they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.