Championship Thread - 2022/23

Who do you think will be promoted via the play-offs?

• Total voters
Hoe many times is this Sunderland player Clarke going to claim their ball when it plainly came of him last before it went out. I have seen him do it three times this half alone. Cheating beggar.

Luton have dropped 27 pts from winning positions during the regular season. That's a staggering statistic. If they'd managed to hold on to half of them, they'd have gone up automatically.

No hopers. Southampton at their worst this season would have beaten both of them today.

Luton were terrible second half.
I think Saints walk the championship next season to be fair. Luton will win it at Kenilworth Road but can’t see them coming up. All 4 teams are dross and will go straight back down (maybe Boro to stay up).

Tbh...we have over achieved even getting to the Play offs this year, having been in league one last year.... and yes...IF...we went up...it would be annihilation....and we'd be nowhere near ready for it....although the financing would be amazing.....

I'll take the 2-1..
Especially as after 15 mins...I thought we'd get murdered

Burnley and Sheffield United aside, teams you would expect to see around the promotion places, like Norwich, Watford, West Brom, Stoke, etc, massively underachieved. Coventry just seemed to come out of nowhere to get a playoff place, whenever I looked at Championship scores, they always seemed to lose or draw, then I would look at the table and be shocked to see them in a playoff place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.