IeMo_2007 said:
13 / 9 Arsenal A
17 / 9 Bayern A
21 / 9 Chelsea H
23 / 9 Sheff Wed H
27 / 9 Hull city A
30 / 9 Roma H

to the agenda thread :)

Added Sheffield Wednesday to your list. So 6 games in a month.

This is what success is all about and I for one am not scared.
We're Man City and we can do anything :)

MeatHunterrr said:
supercrystal7 said:
If I was a CIty fan I would be angry with the draw and it seems too much of a coincidence for me. Roma were good last season, but City should be too strong for them and Moscow's weather/distance is a bigger factor than the team. Still I think Pep has learnt a bit from last season and their first team is probably even stronger this year than last. I fancy Bayern to top the group. The biggest issue of the tough group is how it will effect the league.

Generally I expect all the English teams to go through, but apart from Chelsea, I expect them to come second in the group which means Arsenal and Liverpool are very likely to go out in the next round. For City it depends on who they draw, but good chance if they come second it could mean Madrid or Barca.
Or PSG or Juventus Or Atletico Madrid. Even if we top the group shit draw is awaiting even then.
True, but expect you to beat PSG or Juventus. At least you know that even if you win the group the 'luck' of the draw will probably give you a tough team anyway.

solley attwell said:
At least were not on the same night as the bin dippers as the TV companies, particularly in Ireland go into wank mode.It will be interesting to see if Arsenal's games get a look in instead of the Pandering to the dipper masses
Not bleeding likely. We got 2 televised games in 3 years, don't expect more than 2 this time around, Arse v Dortmund will be on only if it's on the same night as pool v Ludegorets.

Blueknows said:
steviemc said:
ianw16 said:
Not sure I get that. How the hell are Liverpool ranked 12th and us 18th?

It's calculated by UEFA over a 5 year period using 5 coefficients.

I guess these take into account things that happen in national leagues as well as European matches.

Nothing to do with respective league form , all based on european form

Yep, my mistake. the individual country has a coefficient percentage taken into account. Europa league participation is also included.

Nice to see PSG get a tough group this year after their two previous byes to the quarter finals.

yeah whatever !! said:
Stockport mackem said:
You are an improving side. Every year you grow stronger, while your neighbours grow weaker.
I think you will win the group.
And should you finish second, as long as you avoid RM, I wouldn't fear anybody else....
C'mon...believe, you can do this.

Sense at last..

Surely the draw needs redoing, I didn't see the rags name come out ;-)

cibaman said:
Beat Roma at home and we'll be fine.

Why the fcuk are Roma still in it anyway?.
Their fans deserved reputation for hooliganism should've seen the team banned from the competition years ago.

We would've been out quicker than Graham Norton, had the boot been on the other foot

Somehow I think Roma fans will be more pissed of than us with this draw.

The game in Munich showed if we get our tactics right we can beat Bayern. I fully expect us to qualify and have a good chance of topping the group.

steviemc said:
Blueknows said:
steviemc said:
It's calculated by UEFA over a 5 year period using 5 coefficients.

I guess these take into account things that happen in national leagues as well as European matches.

Nothing to do with respective league form , all based on european form

Yep, my mistake. the individual country has a coefficient percentage taken into account. Europa league participation is also included.

What you looking at for this?

Liverpool have dropped right down

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/club/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/ ... index.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.