Champs League Draw

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
Barcon said:
I don't give a fuck as long as we get an away game at the end of Oct/ beginning of Sept. I'm hoping for a Portuguese team or Napoli.
I'm actually starting to warm to a trip to Copenhagen. P.S, I'll be asking someone off here that's going to bring me two tickets from my mate in Manc. :) There's a few beers in it.

Why would anyone want to go there?
Pretty optimistic about Copenhagen as well, 5-2 behind to Leverkusen.

Barcon said:
I don't give a fuck as long as we get an away game at the end of Oct/ beginning of Sept. I'm hoping for a Portuguese team or Napoli.
I'm actually starting to warm to a trip to Copenhagen. P.S, I'll be asking someone off here that's going to bring me two tickets from my mate in Manc. :) There's a few beers in it.

Actually a very historic, nice city, ruined by the animals that follow their football team.

I went last time.

kun said:
Porto
City
Ajax
Anderlecht

Would be a very good draw. Just as long as we avoid the obvious from pot 1 these giants have been a right drain the past few seasons. You just have to throw too much into them.

aguero93:20 said:
Barcon said:

6:2

Kopenhagen would only need to score another 4 goals...

Bilboblue said:
Barcon said:

Actually a very historic, nice city, ruined by the animals that follow their football team.

I went last time.

Went last time & can honestly say their fans are the biggest bunch of cowardly cunts I have ever come across. They look to pick off small groups of away fans with blades. Horrible fuckers!

Maldeika said:

I didn't think it was possible to mix the Danish and English versions of the name, but somehow you've managed it!

Big Blue Swede said:
Maldeika said:

I didn't think it was possible to mix the Danish and English versions of the name, but somehow you've managed it!
If we're going to do that I prefer Copenhaeven.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.