champs lge matches live on terrestial tv ?

cheere o m8 , trying to work out if i can get away with sly..sp 1/2 and watch champs lge on terrestial

BLUEMOONBAZ said:
cheere o m8 , trying to work out if i can get away with sly..sp 1/2 and watch champs lge on terrestial

Little tip for all fellow blues...I am on sky world but never ever pay the full £52...If you ring up sky ask to be put through to cancellations,advise them that due to the current financial climate you are struggling to pay but dont want to leave sky..They will give you a 6 month 50% (£26) discount and allow you to keep all you channels..My whole sky package dropped to around 41 pounds..thats everything including broadband etc....Got my misses to ring up again last night and I now have another 6 month discount from 1st Aug 2011-1st Aug 2012..

if they cannot offer you this try getting your hd charge for nothing..I have had that in the past...

ITV has first pick on Wednesdays. Sky has all the other games on Tuesday and Wednesday.

City will probably be paired with United so they will play on different days. Therefore City will most likely be playing at the same time as Chelsea or Arsenal.

neil jung said:
ITV has first pick on Wednesdays. Sky has all the other games on Tuesday and Wednesday.

City will probably be paired with United so they will play on different days. Therefore City will most likely be playing at the same time as Chelsea or Arsenal.

Arsenal? Are they in it now then? :-)

If you don't want to subscribe to Sky but want a better quality pic than a free stream they also have to make all their live CL matches available online for a one-off fee (I think it was £5 or £6 per match last season?) - it's part of the contract with UEFA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.