Chance Conversion Rate

We're top - who cares :-)

I'm not sure who gets what from where - have you seen the differences in possession percentages that Sky and the BBC quote?
I can understand the ones we see at the Etihad being a bit biased in our favour but why these two have such big differences I don't know.

I'd like to see what exactly consists of a chance for these stats. Regardless, no surprises to see us up there with the way that we carve open proper chances and have quality finishers

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
In The Independent today it has us at the top with a rate of 16.6%. On Sky after the dipper v spurs game it had the rags on top. Anyone know the actual facts? Thanks in advance.

at a guess sky is league only indo is all comps<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:48 pm --<br /><br />
Blue Si O.B said:
Well we have scored the most goals. not rocket science is it.

no it aint rocket science but you still dont understand how it works

Blue Si O.B said:
Well we have scored the most goals. not rocket science is it.

I wouldn't make smug comments when u clearly don't understand the concept!

We have scored the most goals but if that's from 4million chances then the conversion rate will be pants! Now do u get it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.