Chance of terrorism at the FA Cup final?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I think that as a precaution all oatcakes should be confiscated at the turnstiles in case they contain semtex,and any fans with excess facial hair, flowing beards and long dresses refused admission.
Which pretty much rules out both male and female Joke City fans.

My facial hair has a ginger tinge to it, am I excluded by default?

*singingtheblues* said:
I think that as a precaution all oatcakes should be confiscated at the turnstiles in case they contain semtex,and any fans with excess facial hair, flowing beards and long dresses refused admission.
Which pretty much rules out both male and female Joke City fans.

Given the current climate of persecution running amock on off topic,I am loathe to be seen as condoning the abuse of our strawberry blonde forumites.
But yes - i'm afraid it does,especially if you happen to be in possession of a final ticket.

*singingtheblues* said:

Given the current climate of persecution running amock on off topic,I am loathe to be seen as condoning the abuse of our strawberry blonde forumites.
But yes - i'm afraid it does,especially if you happen to be in possession of a final ticket.

Well I should be in possession on a final ticket since I paid for two over the phone on the Friday, but I haven't received them yet, maybe the club have become aware of the ginger flaw in my genetic make-up?

Could be the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back this, I may be contributing to the suicide thread shortly.

Someone is going to get it some time,but i would have thought any terrorist attack will take place in a couple of Months time instead of straight away.You never know though.Life goes on.

citykev28 said:
Manchestercitychorlton said:
Not enough loyalty points

pmsl.

"Al Qaeda's threat of terror at Wembley scuppered by refusal to join the Cup Direct Scheme."

perhaps they've infiltrated the supporters club .....

burka+gun.jpg

i think if they are going to do wembley.

i would of thought the biggest game is the chumps league final?

although they will want to get america back more, because it was them who killed the bastard after all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.