Chance to applaud Mancini

daveduke67

Wouldn't it be nice if City put a photo of Mancini on the big screens after the final whilstle along with a very brief statement along the lines of the press release - good luck and thanks for what you brought to the club - that sort of thing.

Gives the fans chance to show their appreciation and maybe that there are no hard feelings towards him from the club.

Prestwich_Blue said:
He's gone. They sacked him. They want to put the lid on it. It won't happen.

This. And rightly so.

I hope the fans keep the Forza Mancini banner up but thats about it, hes gone and time to support the new man when he comes in

Thar will NEVER happen. if they couldnt give him the last to games, that tells us all we need to know really.

we should however applaud under the 61 minute. everyone in england will start to figure out why and it will give us great attention and i think will be awesome.

It would indeed but I fancy that fights would break out between City fans and the drubbing that Norwich had just suffered would not warrant a powerpoint slide with the score on at Media City, but instead we'd have newsreel of the siege of Stalingrad made out to be the South Stand.

Not for my benefit by the way, as I've said in other posts I'm not really that bothered.

Just thought it'd go some way to appeasing the ones that are upset, need to mourn and get closure on the whole thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.