Change of Badge ??

Whitterz

Just noticed the new clothing range on the MCFC shop. and they have a slightly different badge to ours, like a mix of the old and new one.

I read a month or so ago on here, from ITK ! that our Home shirt is slightly changing next season, is it the badge ???

Danny

Ollie said:
Always wondered what the 3 stars are for. Anyone know?

The're for nothing......

Story is that when Franny Lee took over the 'old badge' copyright was held by the owner of the souvenier shop. Franny wouldn't pay the price asked and had a new badge designed with the request that it was made to look continental. Hence 3 stars

The other story is that the old badge was too close to the Manchester Council one, which they objected to and they asked us to change it

RyantheBlue said:
citytillidie24 said:
I have the current one tattooed and I would be pissed if they got rid of it now haha, the current one is fine.

It's classy, the old one was alright but this one looks more modern, I cringe when I see Burnley's badge.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA? burnleys badge is class. our old one is much more classy than the current one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.