Changes after jabs

As I’m not a screaming hypochondriac that notices every out of place breathe, I’ve not had a single issue, nor has my wife or anyone in my family.

However I have got two mates that lost parents to covid and one of my directors was intubated for two weeks aged 37 (and he’s is a triathlete).
Me neither. Other than an aching arm that lasted less than 12 hours the day after each jab I've not noticed anything. However I know someone younger than me who was in hospital for weeks after catching it from his own father who died from it. He's now got Long Covid with no idea how long that will last, or if he'll ever fully recover. This was last year before vaccinations were available.

I hope those that are deliberately choosing not to be vaccinated are taking extra precautions to protect those that can't be vaccinated for whatever reason.

Me neither. Other than an aching arm that lasted less than 12 hours the day after each jab I've not noticed anything. However I know someone younger than me who was in hospital for weeks after catching it from his own father who died from it. He's now got Long Covid with no idea how long that will last, or if he'll ever fully recover. This was last year before vaccinations were available.

I hope those that are deliberately choosing not to be vaccinated are taking extra precautions to protect those that can't be vaccinated for whatever reason.
I got long Covid after Christmas still struggling trust me it’s a bastard

I want the jab,i'm just not comfortable with aspects of it presently and hearing such side effects is doing nothing to reverse that.When all settles down,the best variant is determined,and the side effects are properly known....i'm straight in there.

Had the AZ, no side effects, nothing. Might have killed it with scotch though...

If it helps protect you and your loved ones AND anyone else vulnerable you might come into contact with then get it done.

It's a no brainer.

You are over thinking it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.