changes to the CL seedings, AC want wildcards

BoundedCascade

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/espnfc/status/520207774719160320" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/espnfc/status/520207774719160320</a>

Took them long enough to finally change the the seeding rules.

Re: ESPN FC on Twitter: "BREAKING: UEFA confirm #ChampionsLe

That one bit of news has somewhat changed my perception of the CL. Amazing what a difference this could make for City should we win the league.

What agenda?

;-)

This thread is going to be funny

The Ledge said:
That one bit of news has somewhat changed my perception of the CL. Amazing what a difference this could make for City should we win the league.

What agenda?

;-)

This is going to make a big difference and make some really interesting groups again. Although it does guarantee one of Barca, Real will be in pot two. Could make some hard groups and we will still probably get shafted somehow.

Nothing on any of he other sites yet. UEFA, BBC, News Now, MEN, etc.

I'm holding fire.

Incidentally, was this expected news? I hadn't realised this was a possibility but has great potential implications for us. Can't get my head around any good news from that bunch of c*$nts... perhaps they are beginning to suck up to us with our sponsorship and CFA news on the immediate horizon.

AlthamBlue said:
It's all over SSN JRB.

Sky sources. ;-)

Did Jim break the news?

"Unbelievable Jeff!"

Thanks.

Makes sense. I think even UEFA realise people were bored of the same teams in the same groups playing the same teams year after year.

The Ledge said:
perhaps they are beginning to suck up to us with our sponsorship and CFA news on the immediate horizon.

First giggle of the thread

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.