Changing the structure of UK football

WRicko

Tony Blair apparently looked at moving Wimbledon to Belfast see below.

We have also had regular talk of Celtic and Rangers joining the premier League. Some Welsh clubs can be eligible to play in the top flight of English football but others cannot and at lower levels some clubs play in other countries depending on travel conditions.

Just wonder what people think of all this and should everything be left as it is ?

Tony Blair apparently looked at moving Wimbledon to Belfast see below.

We have also had regular talk of Celtic and Rangers joining the premier League. Some Welsh clubs can be eligible to play in the top flight of English football but others cannot and at lower levels some clubs play in other countries depending on travel conditions.

Just wonder what people think of all this and should everything be left as it is ?
Tony Blair,I wouldn't trust that twat to fill my salt and pepper pots.....

I read that article about Blair and it just goes to show what a complete dick he was.
The fact he is quoted as saying it could "bring both sides of the community together" gave me a triple shake of the head.
He thought hundreds of years of animosity.could be forgotten about and both sides would all walk to a new stadium side by side in harmony.to watch Wimbledon v Southampton.......
I also noted it said "Sir Tony Blair".
When was he awarded that and why hasn't he been charged for war crimes yet?

I read that article about Blair and it just goes to show what a complete dick he was.
The fact he is quoted as saying it could "bring both sides of the community together" gave me a triple shake of the head.
He thought hundreds of years of animosity.could be forgotten about and both sides would all walk to a new stadium side by side in harmony.to watch Wimbledon v Southampton.......

Harsh but fair.

Blair is a Knight of the Garter. Announced in New Years Honours 2022.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.