Channel 5...

anymore than 2sheiks said:
It's got me thinking,where are our morals in this country? Ron Atkinson made an ignorant and offensive remark and virtually gets a blanket ban from all media outlets.Collymore and Gazza badly beat up women,yet are welcomed back into the public eye with open arms.Perhaps giving women a good hiding is acceptable these days,as is serving jail time for forgery or jacking off in a public car park watching couples get it on.Add John Barnes to that aswell,another media darling who twatted his missus.

Stupid post - you have no idea what those women did to deserve their beatings, so it's bang out of order to start moralising. We're getting to the stage where women can freely run their mouths off because, with the whole 'domestic violence' stigma, they know that no-one will stand up to them.

Don't get me wrong, some women are alright, but the vast majority need a lesson in manners - and Barnes and Gascoigne are national fucking treasures, mate. Remember the Maracana? Remember Italia 90? What about Gazza's goal against Scotland at Euro 96?

CTID1988 said:
Im working late tonight so gonna get home in time for the end of the 1st half, but just realised...my tv cant pick up channel 5! What can i do?! Do channel 5 stream live tv like the bbc and itv???? Cheers
channel 5 usually show their live games on their website , live. i'm in the military and don't have a tv in my work accom, so tend to watch all my football online... i watched poznan on ch 5 website, perfect picture quality. i'll be doing the same tonight hopefully

ST Coleridge said:
It's got me thinking,where are our morals in this country? Ron Atkinson made an ignorant and offensive remark and virtually gets a blanket ban from all media outlets.Collymore and Gazza badly beat up women,yet are welcomed back into the public eye with open arms.Perhaps giving women a good hiding is acceptable these days,as is serving jail time for forgery or jacking off in a public car park watching couples get it on.Add John Barnes to that aswell,another media darling who twatted his missus.

Stupid post - you have no idea what those women did to deserve their beatings, so it's bang out of order to start moralising. We're getting to the stage where women can freely run their mouths off because, with the whole 'domestic violence' stigma, they know that no-one will stand up to them.

Don't get me wrong, some women are alright, but the vast majority need a lesson in manners - and Barnes and Gascoigne are national fucking treasures, mate. Remember the Maracana? Remember Italia 90? What about Gazza's goal against Scotland at Euro 96?
Fucking hell fella!!!! I hope you've got your tin hat niceley strapped on.

ST Coleridge said:

This has to be a WUM post otherwise im seriously worried

LOL....Do u reckon Stan had some with S Stone too,while filming B Instinct 2
lucky lad if so !
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Is collymore still the summariser/co-commentator on 5?

Yeah he just got to finish dogging someones 70yr old missus, after a quick call to ulrika's with a baseball bat and then summarise us as being shit after we win 12-0

ST Coleridge said:

transparent wind up methinks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.