Chant for our 100th goal?

citymacc said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
samharris said:
wtf!! dead chicken..
i shit you not mate i think he was known as the chicken man it was quite a shock first time he did it !! also saw him swinging a stuffed pheasant on a stand at one match !! does any one else remember him ?

Did he stand in the open terrace between the North Stand and the Kippax? We always referred to that area as 'Chicken Corner' but I was never quite sure why!

For us oldies... it was referred to as 'windy corner'

A slight alteration on someone else's idea. We have scored one hundred goals And we will score one hundred more. We've not a clue what we are watching. Every games a cricket score. Na na na na. Na na na na. Etc

samharris said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
the guy in front of me at maine road used to celabrate a goal by swinging a dead chicken around his head maybe we could revive this and swing 100 dead chickens ?

wtf!! dead chicken..

I remember the days when you could get in for a poultry sum.

mrtwiceaseason said:
citymacc said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
i shit you not mate i think he was known as the chicken man it was quite a shock first time he did it !! also saw him swinging a stuffed pheasant on a stand at one match !! does any one else remember him ?

Did he stand in the open terrace between the North Stand and the Kippax? We always referred to that area as 'Chicken Corner' but I was never quite sure why!
when i used to see him he was sat in platt lane

I've got three chickens that have stopped laying, anybody want them, dead or alive...?!

willy eckerslike said:
samharris said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
the guy in front of me at maine road used to celabrate a goal by swinging a dead chicken around his head maybe we could revive this and swing 100 dead chickens ?

wtf!! dead chicken..

I remember the days when you could get in for a poultry sum.

Oi you..less of the fowl language,..

""We were here for the 100th goal!"

"we were here, we were here, we here for the 100th goal!"

"We were here for the 100th goal!"

dom said:
Sunny Coast Blue said:
Boring Boring City

Where were you when we were shit - HOT
Boring Man Ure we are not

to the tune of 500 miles
We have scored a 100 goals and we will score a hundred more

Manchester la la la - la la la la
a hundered goals is where they are

Let's strip this down

(Proclaimers' 500 miles)

'We have scored 100 goals,
and we will score 100 more (repeat)

We have scored 100 goals
and we will score 100 more

[Chant]

Lala lala ,
lala, lala,

da da da da da da da da da da
[then repeat chant]

BRILLIANT!!

My opinion but as soon as the 100 goal milestone pops up on the screen, I would love to hear chants of:
"EASY, EASY, EASY, EASY..."

Its catchy, engaging and displays an arrogant confidence just the way I like it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.