Chant of the day at OT

Didsbury Dave said:
I'd have loved to have heard "We score when we want, we're Man City, we score when we want" and also "Are you City in disguise?".

-- Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:05 pm --

I'd have loved to have heard "We score when we want, we're Man City, we score when we want" and also "Are you City in disguise?".

Tried to get this going twice but daft buggers around me kept singing the wrong words-when we were cutting thru them at will following periods of keep ball,that would have sounded brilliant.

Rammy Blue said:
You're just a shit Michael Jackson was funny when Nani was getting subbed.

never really liked that song,but when he was being taken off after being crap i thought it was the funniest thing on earth.wonder if the ineffective show-pony understood what we were singing ?

"They'll have to put the score in Brackets"
"Put the score in brackets"
"They'll have to put the score in brackets"

"Ran out of fingers"
"We fucking ran out of fingers"

Rammy Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Soulboy said:
DD... there was a rousing rendition of "Are you City in disguise" in the last ten minutes!

No reaction from the rags as the stadium was almost empty by that time!

Really? Brilliant. Always dreamed that day would come.
ME NEITHER
Don't worry mate, I was there and don't remember hearing or singing that!

Erm...

Could someone kindly explain the sandwich song? I don't get it :o(<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:20 pm --<br /><br />
judleberry said:
Erm...

Could someone kindly explain the sandwich song? I don't get it :o(

Oh no I get it now, nevermind!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.