Chants for monday night.

blue_bird said:
Didsbury Dave said:
My exact first thoughts when I saw the thread.

I posted last season that no City crowd has ever, or will ever, start a song because it was on the internet.

But you've got to be a bit touched by the enthusiasm of the threads.

"Hey everyone! Why don't we all turn around and do the birdie dance every time Silva touhes the ball on Monday? It will look great! WE could wave bananas too!"

Was the Adam Johnson song not created on here?

Which one, Nicki?

blue_bird said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Which one, Nicki?

Oh Adam Johnson, he plays in blue and white
Oh Adam Johnson, with his left or right
Oh Adam Johnson, he makes your fullbacks look shite.....

I haven't heard it Nicki.

In my experience it take a gang of lads, a few pubfulls of Blues, a small, loud away end and several weeks to get a song going!

At the Valencia game some dickhead behind me started off a Kolorov song to the tune of Peter Kay's ''amarillo''. It made me fucking cringe.

The worst thing is a few people caught onto it, suppose anything is better than anti Man Utd chants though.

Citycitytid said:
At the Valencia game some dickhead behind me started off a Kolorov song to the tune of Peter Kay's ''amarillo''. It made me fucking cringe.

The worst thing is a few people caught onto it, suppose anything is better than anti Man Utd chants though.

Rag!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.