Charity Auction Shirt on Ebay - Can u Help Spread the Word?

You say it's in a plastic case? Is the case like a frame? Is it ready to wall mount?

Hi aphex, yes, I did register with redcafe, but I can't post, send messages or access any of the threads. I'm not at work today but I had to register with my work email because redcafe wouldn't accept free email addresses and my personal one is on aol. I will probably have to click a link to confirm my registration. Unfortunately, we are having a new server installed, so I won't be able to do that until at least Wednesday.

WARD21, yes, it's in a plastic case, more like a flat case than a frame, it's very heavy and yes it is ready to wall mount.

BH - I have my own domains and if it would help you, I will be happy to give you a free e-mail account to use for this which you could access from wherever you wanted.

I've set it up for you BH, and PM'd you with the details - except that the PM is still sitting in my outbox and I can't make it actually GO to you! Maybe it has a time delay or something as I have tried several times.

If not, can anyone tell me why the PM won't go? (I've never encountered this before.)

BlueSpice said:
I've set it up for you BH, and PM'd you with the details - except that the PM is still sitting in my outbox and I can't make it actually GO to you! Maybe it has a time delay or something as I have tried several times.

If not, can anyone tell me why the PM won't go? (I've never encountered this before.)

Hi Anji, it will stay in your Outbox until the person you are PMing actually reads it. Then it will move into Sent items.

Thank you so much for that BlueSpice and welcome to the Bury Hospice Facebook page as one of our newest friends too :D

Just to keep you all up to speed ... the shirt now has 26 bids on it and is currently at £195. The auction ends at 21.11 on Sunday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.