charity shield 2012 if we win

did hear that ALL london clubs will not be allowed to play any home games in august because of the olympics, OT & Millenium Stadium are also being used for Olympics so seems natural that Villa Park will be the venue

Good venue IMO, easy to get to and out of. Wembley is a pain in the arse to get away from! Why the hell they didn't build it next to the motorway network I don't know.

Brendan110_0 said:
Good venue IMO, easy to get to and out of. Wembley is a pain in the arse to get away from! Why the hell they didn't build it next to the motorway network I don't know.
Well seeing as the original Wembley was built in 1923,and the first motoway didn't appear until 1959 in Preston,it would have been difficult to build it next to a motorway.

manclad said:
Brendan110_0 said:
Well seeing as the original Wembley was built in 1923,and the first motoway didn't appear until 1959 in Preston,it would have been difficult to build it next to a motorway.

ermmm. you are aware it was rebuilt

marco said:
manclad said:
Brendan110_0 said:

ermmm. you are aware it was rebuilt
The stadium was rebuilt,but on the same land as the original stadium,i.e Brent,North London.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.