Charity Shield - Post Match Thread

Plenty of reasons to be cheerful after yesterdays performance, Mendy is like a steam train going down the left. Him and Sane will terrorise right backs this season. Bernado top quality in the centre of the pitch. We gave the ball away more times then Pep would like and the finishing could have been better, City can improve and I thought that last season even after walking the league we still have the capacity to get better which must scare the living daylights out of everyone else in the league.

So how many did Claudio concede today?
Thats not what i said,whether the other side take the chances or not he still gives them a big chance every game,whether he leaves the goal open as in the last 2 prem games or he is spilling the ball at their feet,his distribution is good but the basic goal keeping skills are put to shame by most of the keepers in the prem

Thats not what i said,whether the other side take the chances or not he still gives them a big chance every game,whether he leaves the goal open as in the last 2 prem games or he is spilling the ball at their feet,his distribution is good but the basic goal keeping skills are put to shame by most of the keepers in the prem
He`s a fooking big hazard waiting to happen pet.One day he will cost us dearly.

Hugely enjoyable day with a fantastic turn-out from City fans. Foden and Bernardo were magnificent. They destroyed Jorghinio so perhaps we dodged a bullet there. Chelsea fans we met were great and certainly share our dislike of Liverpool and the Rags. Not getting carried away and I think Arsenal and Wolves away will be much sterner tests.

The fact is Bravo might be a really nice guy (I'm sure he is), but the fact is he has proved he is not good enough as a stand in, when there is so much at stake, a couple of bad errors could cost us the league.

I never really rated Joe either, he always tried to save to many shots with his outstretched legs. Pep didn't rate him either because of his poor distribution.

To be honest, I was a big fan of Willy's, he never let us down.

The last time we had TWO decent keepers was Harry Dowd/Ken Mulhearn (RIP) in 1968.

Wonderful start to the season. The first time we have won this trophy at Wembley. Really impressed with the Chelsea players for lining up and applauding the players when they went up for the trophy ‘chapeau’.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.