Charity Shield - Post Match Thread

Anyone know what the trouble in 135 was? Few people fighting stewards and police, being kicked out? Woman of around 50 in a Moonchester hat going mental at the stewards, haha

Hot weather, too much booze, a little snort here and there and a scrap and it’s a typical day out at Wembley!

Just watched the highlights fantastic day out in the London sun. Blues are looking ready for the season and we’ve still got more players to come back.

Just watched it again , thought Mendy was superb. It will be like having a new signing .

Tbf they only had a couple of shots on target if memory serves me right and one of them he spilled but luckily we cleared it. That was a goalkeeping error that was resolved by defenders. Not even talking about the one bouncing over his head. Only reason I see he is at the club is because he was brought in on first team wages and no one is gonna take him off our hands given how poor he has (generally) been. Was interesting at the end how all the players congregated together apart from Bravo who stayed to one side.

Plenty of keepers fail to catch shots that are well struck and bounce just in front of them. As to the one that bounced over him, I reckon that was an unusually high bounce due to the conditions.

I didn't notice Bravo being apart from the rest but I do recall him and Pep having a good hug.

So finally you got the point about Bravo.
Took some time though ;-)

Oh karen, I really share 98% of your opinions,
but your double standards re Joe Mr. Universe Hart and other City keepers are hard to take, ever since.

So that’s why @karen7 hates Claudio so much.

And here was I thinking it was all to do with his goalkeeping.

Plenty of keepers fail to catch shots that are well struck and bounce just in front of them. As to the one that bounced over him, I reckon that was an unusually high bounce due to the conditions.

I didn't notice Bravo being apart from the rest but I do recall him and Pep having a good hug.

Difference is, others do it once in a bluemoon (sorry bad pun). With Bravo, it's once or twice a game. Something like that can get us knocked out of a Cup, undercutting the work of the kids who are playing in those games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.