Charles N'Zogbia?

johnny crossan said:
AdamoTheGreat said:
Sorry, I thought we were talking about Charles N'Zogbia my economics professor.

Are you really sure that's his name too?

Is it balls,rather a piss poor effort to divert the attention away from his foundationless statement.

I don't see much point in buying N'Zogbia when we have potentially the best left winger in the country in Adam Johnson. I know he's generally always played down the right wing for us and he's been fantastic in that position but now we have Dzeko I hope we start utilising his crossing ability more effectively. We saw how effective Kolarov was down the left last weekend simply because he could whip early balls into the box, with Tevez hitting the post and a couple of others when we just didn't have anyone on the end of them. Using AJ down the right means he always has to cut inside and that gives the defenders that split second longer to adjust their positions. Obviously it's a great tactic and having that option will be invaluable to us but sometimes just a simple, early ball in behind a defence (e.g. Micah's at Notts County) is more effective. Dzeko lives on early crosses into the box but at the moment we aren't using him to his potential because we have been so used to playing with a small, quick striker that we just don't cross the ball anymore really, we try walking everything in.

Played well last night.
Hes a good player and wouldn't cost too much. If Wigan get relegated he'll be sold.

Yes from me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.