Charlie Adam

Crouchinho said:
Every decade we get a couple of these type players. Vinnie Jones, Roy Keane, Thatcher, now we have the likes of Adam and Cattermole
you forgot scholes

This from Adrian Durham in the Daily Fail:

PLAYER I JUST DON’T GET

'Charlie Adam rounded off his year by injuring yet another Tottenham player, something he seems to have built a career on. On Sunday he launched into the ankle and foot of Paulinho, forcing the Brazilian off. In years gone by he has twice taken out Gareth Bale – once when he was at Blackpool and once in a pre-season match in the USA when he was with Liverpool, and he went in knee high on Scott Parker two seasons ago and saw red. So I know Adam can cause injury to opponents with reckless fouls but I want to know if there’s anything else he can do'

He's a thug but what makes him gutter filth is that he dives and play acts when his tackled. The cpmparisons with Wise, Souness and Jones are unfair on them as they would take a tackle and not cry about it.

aguero93:20 said:
Crouchinho said:
Every decade we get a couple of these type players. Vinnie Jones, Roy Keane, Thatcher, now we have the likes of Adam and Cattermole
you forgot scholes

Scholes was dirty but not on the level of any of them. I think some of the title winning teams of England have all had to play a bit dirty to win the league.

I think Cattermole will break the red card record. Adam seems to get away with quite a lot, he seems to have mastered how not to get caught

Crouchinho said:
aguero93:20 said:
Crouchinho said:
you forgot scholes

Scholes was dirty but not on the level of any of them. I think some of the title winning teams of England have all had to play a bit dirty to win the league.

I think Cattermole will break the red card record. Adam seems to get away with quite a lot, he seems to have mastered how not to get caught
No Scholes was as dirty as they come and it did not help his game in anyway. He was the best English player in the Premier League era, but he was never good at getting stuck in. He has the most yellow cards in Premier League history and if it was not for refs loving him he would have the most reds.

City don't have anyone who goes out to injure people in the current squad and are likely to win the league this year. Zabaleta and Kompany go in wholeheartedly, but don't try and hurt their opponents.

EDIT
A typical Paul Scholes 'yellow card' challenge.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vIKT3WMAQU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vIKT3WMAQU</a>

Crouchinho said:

This forum has really f*cked my head up. I read that and immediately erupted. I thought 'how can they bring Thatcher into this, she wasn't anything to do with sport .... and then I remembered Ben.

I really must remember to take the pills.

Blue Mist said:
Crouchinho said:

This forum has really f*cked my head up. I read that and immediately erupted. I thought 'how can they bring Thatcher into this, she wasn't anything to do with sport .... and then I remembered Ben.

I really must remember to take the pills.

Yeah but Maggie was renowned for being late, studs up and over the ball to be fair. She was only any good with Lamont alongside her with his vision and ability to spray the ball around ...... ha ha ha<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:27 pm --<br /><br />P.s.

Adam is just a dirty Twunt who's not good enough for the premier league simple as that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.