Charlie Nicholas!

Re: Charlie Nicholas!!!!!!!!!

GStar said:
badge said:
don't understand what you're on about. there's at least a 50/50 chance he's right. plus, he's the one guest on the panel that generally sticks up for city.

Exactly, and he's an Arsenal fan, so not a rag either. Stop being so precious, he's only said what a lot of peopl on here ar saying.

I agree with these. You can't just spit your dummies out if someone doesn't blow smoke out of our arses

GStar said:
badge said:
don't understand what you're on about. there's at least a 50/50 chance he's right. plus, he's the one guest on the panel that generally sticks up for city.

Exactly, and he's an Arsenal fan, so not a rag either. Stop being so precious, he's only said what a lot of peopl on here ar saying.

Exactly.Besides when Mancini was backed into a corner by the interviewer hes given them an ambiguous answer rather than a clear cut yes he's going. He wanted to see if there was any chance the club could turn this around. Props to Mancini for not giving the sensational headlines they're seeking.

badge said:

agreed! there's nowt up with what he said at all! and last week he was saying "Arsenal are my team" so how can anyone say he's a Rag!!? People take things far too seriously and think everyone is against us! Paul Walsh and Charlie Nich are the best 2 for stickin up for City!

mcfc_die_hard said:
What a little shit this horrible waste of air he is!

Just giving all the oh mancini saying that robbie has a future is just managers talk and then went hes wanted to get out of the country for months!

Just go and die you rag biased bastard

I forgot Charlie Nicholas was that tight with Robbie.

If Robbie wants out, then fine lets let him go! But I hate it when pundits/journos spout speculation as fact, it just fuels more speculation and creates pressure on clubs and players.

Last year I heard Robbie was getting buses and loving Mancunian life, now he's desperate to get out? Nobody knows what he wants unless he's told them and I'm pretty sure Charlie knows fuck all. This is why I take everything coming from the press with a pinch of salt.

I cant comment this because i never watched it but my dad did last week.

This morning before it came on my dad went watch this, last week they never mentioned a word about city beating the scum at our place yet the arse licking set of twats first thing they comment on is the game midweek. So predictable they are all twats

danburge82 said:
badge said:

agreed! there's nowt up with what he said at all! and last week he was saying "Arsenal are my team" so how can anyone say he's a Rag!!? People take things far too seriously and think everyone is against us! Paul Walsh and Charlie Nich are the best 2 for stickin up for City!

i was saying that he is a rag arse licker like the rest of them. they dernt disagree with fergie

I hate his biased views too, but he's a very astute pundit. Check out his score predictions. He's made me a few quid and William Hill's a lot poorer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.