Chasing your dream

KingRuben

I'm 17 and left college after only 6months last year I currently work a full time job and I'm very bored but for now moneys money, anyway I've always been into music writing and one day performing maybe, more to hip hop allthough in the UK there isn't much of a scene for it, anyway it sounds stupid I know but it's a dream and I guess thats all you really have, anyway did anyone else have a dream like this, being a footballer etc that they gave up on and now regret? and anyone like to offer me some advice?

you obviously need a degree of talent, that's why i'll never play for city. all musicians started somewhere and it couldn't hurt to start in your spare time whilst not at work.

don't quit your job though, that would be insane.

i had a dream of being an archaeologist but now i work at tesco,
although seeing the thread about the baby milk that was 5 months out of date, i might try and un-earth some other antiques.
i only work part time at tesco so if anyone knows where i could to a archaeolgy type course please PM me. thanks.

Rather than chase my dreams, I often try to run away from my gay thoughts

I like hip op, maybe we could colaborate on my first single "nothin but an OAP thang" coat? and cheers mate, can't help feel its worth a shot, think this is what got me

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPnudujlBZI[/youtube]

17..... HipHop for me was all about being original, taking something already out there and making it your own.

Maybe use the hiphop influence and make your own style of music, hear alot of stuff these days that sounds like drum & bass one second and the next it sounds like Oasis...

So yea go for it, but don't quit your job, and don't worry about making mistakes.

As for my dream - was being in something like The UFC, fighting on a world stage really enticed me, but wasn't good enough :(
Still, had fun doing it, and it kept me fit.

mcfc2607 said:
i had a dream of being an archaeologist but now i work at tesco,
although seeing the thread about the baby milk that was 5 months out of date, i might try and un-earth some other antiques.
i only work part time at tesco so if anyone knows where i could to a archaeolgy type course please PM me. thanks.
Why not combine work and training and dig out the off baby milk?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.