Cheap Ferry crossing for Byern game guys....and birds.

Uber Blues

Just booked my crossing for me and my lad and the car, total price return fare for us and the car, Dover/Dunkirk includes fuel surcharge and card booking fee is 39.00 quid!
The line is DFDS. It's a two hour crossing with sailings every couple of hours, and the crossing time is 2 hours, then appx 585 miles down to Munich!

Cheap as chips if you plan and take food and drinks etc. The Autobahn is a good drive as well.

Whats not to like about that ??

Cant wait now!!

Not being able to drink if youre the one driving!!!
Uber Blues said:
Just booked my crossing for me and my lad and the car, total price return fare for us and the car, Dover/Dunkirk includes fuel surcharge and card booking fee is 39.00 quid!
The line is DFDS. It's a two hour crossing with sailings every couple of hours, and the crossing time is 2 hours, then appx 585 miles down to Munich!

Cheap as chips if you plan and take food and drinks etc. The Autobahn is a good drive as well.

Cant wait now!!

Roger Ringpiece said:
Not being able to drink if youre the one driving!!!
Uber Blues said:

Cant wait now!!

I dont bother with that shit now mate. City in Europe is all the buzz i need now!

Uber Blues said:

Cant wait now!!
You bounder. I had discounted this but now you have sown a seed. my beemaa is yearning to go home.

If you want to drink you can find a cheap hotel to sleep it off. Hotwire.com find great value for small amounts of money

Uber Blues said:

Cant wait now!!

Doing the same except via eurotunnel £44 setting off after Everton game visit spa Francochamps and Nurburgring on the way.

Uber Blues said:

Cant wait now!!
like the sound of that may look in to it

Youve got to be looking at £300 plus for fuel and tolls mate so its not that great

Bayern Ferry:

bryan-ferry.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.