Cheap ways to Munich

Regular Joe said:
I booked this last night for two of us. A bit of messing around and not for everyone but it was the cheapest I could find at this stage.

Ryanair Manchester to Bremen Tues lunchtime £20 (now £28)
Bremen to Munich train 5.14pm, arriving 11pm Tues £36 (now €55, approx. £44)
Easyjet Ryanair to Gatwick Thurs 9.40am £86 (still available at this price)
Gatwick to Manchester train, arriving back 3.30pm £22 (still available at this price)
Total - we paid £164 each, price now would be £180

The risk with this is if the Ryanair is delayed. We have just over an hour and a half to get from Bremen airport to station, but it's not far and Ryanair are usually reliable for getting there on time. There's an alternative cheaper train - €29, approx. £23, knocking the total down to £159 - from Bremen to Munich a couple of hours later which arrives in Munich at 1.15am if you want more leeway but we decided to go for the earlier one.

Think i will go for the Fly Ryanair to Iraq, get a bus to Syria and ask directions proposal

dickie davies said:
There are no "cheap" ways to get to Munich
Even that £164/£180 price excludes the two night's accommodation you'll require
That is correct,we have x amount of city fans who want to book with us but as with spikes trip it is alot of money for an in and out.The prices reflect there being a lack of free aircraft and with Munich very busy at this time of year.

For the tevez gate match we flew to Milan bergamo5hr drive thro Austrian alps on motorways very scenic stopped for a break halfway (Ryanair)hired a car stopped in a apt app6miles out of Munich (close to tram station to utilise free travel on Bavaria trains /tram to marianplatz)! Flights from Manchester to Milan currently£92 rtn Tuesday afternoon rtn Thursday @10 pm ish car hire ( ford focus £72:00 for2days+fuel app£100.00 if 4/5 share costs)&someone doesn't mind driving "which I don't" so £172 divide by5 =£35.00 ish+£92.00 flight total£130:00+ hotels depending on your standard of digs so anything from£170.00-£200.00 should cover it!!:-)

ryanair stansted nuremberg return is £78 if you come back morning after and train fare is 38 euro return nur to mun -- stay up all night and no hotel cost!!

Live via ITV or Sky.

All you need is a TV, a remote, and a few bottles of beer. A Curry is optional.

Trying to find a cheap route myself, but supply and demand has beaten me.

Skyscanner Tuesday to thursday Direct to and from manchester to munich
Leaving 0910 Singapore airline arrive 1205 -tuesday
Departs 1750 munich -thursday-easyjet
£181

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.