Cheaper Family tickets for PSG Released - £50 Adult + U16

I would say that the voice of concern that has been raised by certain parties has therefore had some effect with this announcement. Its not much but it is something.

The thousands of tickets that remain unsold highlight the apathy that fans have in general for this competition and the club should be mindful of this when setting ticket prices. I'm not sure why they took the SS off sale online because one day most areas were green and the next you couldn't buy any in that area.

The thousands of tickets that remain unsold highlight the apathy that fans have in general for this competition and the club should be mindful of this when setting ticket prices. I'm not sure why they took the SS off sale online because one day most areas were green and the next you couldn't buy any in that area.

102 - 110 seems to have gone the same way.

It should be £30 for adults and £5 for under 16s. It should be £15 for 16/17 year olds

Not a good deal IMO

Released yesterday

https://www.mcfc.co.uk/news/tickets-and-travel/2016/april/psg-family-offer/1459525974

£50 for Seasoncard holders & Cityzens for seats in the Family Stand. With free food voucher for the U16 ! £60 for others.

Pricing now close to reasonable and I may attend.
Perhaps I'm missing something but isn't that 'from £50' which is £40 for the adult and £10 for the kid (presuming both are ST holders or Citizens), that's the same price that was announced initially. The only freeby there is a free food voucher for the kid only.

Perhaps I'm missing something but isn't that 'from £50' which is £40 for the adult and £10 for the kid (presuming both are ST holders or Citizens), that's the same price that was announced initially. The only freeby there is a free food voucher for the kid only.
second tier was £10 dearer

Why not give free food to cup schemers as a thank you for agreeing to buy tickets to every game or am I being silly ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.