Cheapest COD MW3

ciderman22

So who has ordered/got MW3 for the PS3 cheapest.

Amazon is £39.89 is the cheapest ive seen so far.

Dont take my word for it, but ASDA and Sainsburys usually sell new-releases at 26-29 pound on the release day. Not sure if they will for this, but have done for a few of the fifa's if i remember rightly.

Asda/Tesco/Sainsburys/Morrisons, usually sell new releases cheap. Last year I think it sold for £32 for the first weekend.

COD is usually one of them games that never goes on promotion, even a month before the next one is due out it's usually still at full price.

Cheapest I've seen is at Best Buy(think there's one in Liverpool) and that's £30, look in this weekends papers as all the deals will be in that, sainsburys usually do a deal were you spend £30 on food you get game for £30 as well.

Re: Re: Cheapest COD MW3

johnmc said:
Try asda mate, they usually have deals on - I got two salmon staks for £4 last week that were delicious
That deal smells a bit fishy pal!

Blue Maverick said:
Cheapest I've seen is at Best Buy(think there's one in Liverpool) and that's £30, look in this weekends papers as all the deals will be in that, sainsburys usually do a deal were you spend £30 on food you get game for £30 as well.

Well thats £60 and unless im somewhat backwards that is more than every other deal

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Blue Maverick said:

Well thats £60 and unless im somewhat backwards that is more than every other deal
but if you needed some shopping...2birds 1 stone and a cheap game.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.