Cheating Refs

The DIVE and scream in pictures, cheating player as well as cheating ref:

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/l...z-committed-a-terrible-dive-against-man-city/

Screen-Shot-2014-04-13-at-5.04.22-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2014-04-13-at-5.04.33-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2014-04-13-at-5.04.45-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2014-04-13-at-5.04.53-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2014-04-13-at-5.05.01-PM.png

Prestwich_Blue said:
LPoolFan said:
Look at that picture without your red glasses on. Suarez has played the ball and MDM is facing away from him. The cheating, biting, racist then throws himself over his trailing foot. Yes there may be contact but it has to have an element of intent to be a foul. The only intent in that incident was the cheat trying to, er, cheat.

You scouse winker. ;-)

There doesn't have to be any intent to be a foul, there are countless fouls where someone has tried to play the ball but is either late or gets it wrong. Suarez' leading foot clearly hits Demichelis' trailing leg. He makes a meal of it, Suarez' does that and anybody would be silly to suggest otherwise. I just don't call that simulation.

The Skrtle handball was clear as day, it's an odd one because absolutely no one sees it. But that's the job of the referee so it's not any sure of excuse really.

All football fans have their rose tinted specs on, I'm not going to pretend otherwise. We've had some decisions this year, so have others. (West Brom denied three points at Chelsea?) You need luck and decisions to go your way if you're going to win a title. The Mancs have had it countless times over the years.

With reference to the pictures above, if Suarez had been caught by MDM then momentum would have caused him to fall to his left, but instead he has used his left foot to propel himself to his right. He knew exactly what he was doing, a premeditated DIVE, and most definitely a booking.

cookster said:
Our favourite Graham Poll

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-red-spot-late-Skrtel-penalty-call-wrong.html

Summary: Clattenburg was Superb, then goes on to say he made 3 keys decisions wrong YCNMIU

That's the standard for Refs in the prem!
Graham Poll giving his view on refereeing decisions is like Harold Shipman criticising a fellow GP over their standard of patient care. Obviously the bribes he took from Croatian criminal syndicates (among others) weren't enough to provide for his retirement so he has to resort to writing this crap.

How can a card be "correct" but "unnecessary"?

How can a referee get key decisions clearly wrong yet be "superb"?

kippaxblue76 said:
LPoolFan said:

Why didn't he give a foul then and why was Suarez rolling around holding his right shin ?

Because he makes a meal of the contact, like plenty of players do from every team I can think of. That's the game now, you don't get rewarded for staying on your feed so players go down when there's contact, and then continue to sell it. It doesn't mean there wasn't contact or there wasn't a foul.

Look at Dzeko in the 2-2 game at the Etihad last year, yes it's a foul by Agger but he stays on the floor like he's been shot, as soon as Sturridge scored he's on his feet and yelling at the lines man. If he's that injured, why does he spring to his feet like he's fit as a fiddle? That's right, he's making a meal of it to stop the play or get the (correct) decision.

LPoolFan said:
lloydie said:
Post a different angle which does not use foreshortening to deceive.

It's not my fault there are no high FPS cameras at the stadium.
He's one cheating vile fuckin disgrace of a ****,makes my blood boil.How anyone can possibly try and defend this fuck is beyond me !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.