CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vicky

Have a look at this guys...

The Spoiler’s most reliable Premier League informant has whispered us a rumour for which he is willing to put his credibility on the line : Mark Hughes will be sacked by Manchester City tomorrow, and will be replaced by Luiz Felipe Scolari.

Is the World Cup winner the answer to the Citizens’ prayers? Or is he an unsuitable choice who will, at best, get Robinho to put in some effort? Let us know below…

So what do you think......I found it on the net peeps..Im not voicing an oppinion here Im just putting it up for you to see.

Vicky said:
Have a look at this guys...

The Spoiler’s most reliable Premier League informant has whispered us a rumour for which he is willing to put his credibility on the line : Mark Hughes will be sacked by Manchester City tomorrow, and will be replaced by Luiz Felipe Scolari.

Is the World Cup winner the answer to the Citizens’ prayers? Or is he an unsuitable choice who will, at best, get Robinho to put in some effort? Let us know below…

So what do you think......I found it on the net peeps..Im not voicing an oppinion here Im just putting it up for you to see.

Well he was brilliant with Chelski!

Definetly wouldnt have scolari after what he has done with Chelsea, Anybody would of won the world cup with brazil at that time, they had carlos, rivaldo, ronaldo ect.... when they were all at there best.
Keep Hughes.

You'll be in a world of hurt if this doesn't happen :)

I was REALLY against Hughes all season, but now I want to give him another year. The guy is trying and the way we played against Hamburg won me over.

If Scolari does come here he will be on a MISSION! LOL!

Its payback to Chelsea and to prove he can win in the EPL. With a "blank check" budget, Big Phil will attracts the top names and get most of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.