Checking your browser before accessing bluemoon...

Sorry, we've been having a few issues tonight which caused that message. Should be ok now.

Been happening for a week or so now. You can't click on usernames either. It will just load endlessly. Sometimes when I'm typing the ad will block nearly the whole box and you can't select text under it. The worst issue is the refreshing issue. After the refesh the post you were working on gets extremely wonky. You can't select all and delete your half written post and the saved draft will show up when I start a new tab.

Those are just some of the issues that come up. Not sure if they all make sense but could be useful for your analysis. I'm often on phone and laptop and there could be an issue with two logins at the same time goofing things up.

I may be the only one still experiencing it but Bluemoon has become nearly unusable on my iPhone. I have been getting consistent page load error and reload messages, numerous "Aww, snap" page display failures, and there is something going on with the comment box as whenever I try to type out a response the character entry becomes extremely laggy on my keyboard (with 1-2 second delays between when I hit a key and when it appears in the box—that is compounded to even longer when you type out a series of words). I actually got two straight "Aww, snap" page display errors just trying to type out this post so I resorted to composing it in Notes so I could post it immediately once I managed to get the Technical Queries forum to load.

Before it is suggested, I have the most up-to-date version of iOS, I have restarted my phone several times, the issues are consistently present whether I use the Safari, Chrome, or Firefox apps, and this issue is not present for any other sites.

Anyone else experiencing this?

This has started happening to me too. On my desktop using chrome and my phone using the default Samsung browser.

Was happening to me too. As suggested I touched my wood but it made no difference.

I started to get this last night on Chrome at work and getting it again at home now (Chrome again). Not that it's a big deal mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.