Ched Evans - serious injury

RandomJ said:
mcmanus said:
160,000 people have signed a petition to stop Evans from carrying on with his life after serving his sentence.

I kinda doubt that they themselves, their family members, their friends or workmates haven't committed a crime. In fact I'll platt shit if they are all squeaky clean.

Fuck me theres a bit of a difference in not being squeaky clean and being a convicted rapist.

So what should he do?

Wear a hair shirt and live off berries and nuts?

The lad has done his time and I bet being a celebrity rapist in jail wasn't easy.

We have a legal system so that sentences can be given out by courts. I don't like that the media & people with petitions are trying to impose their own sentence after someone has already served the one imposed by the court.

mcmanus said:
Mrmcfc said:
mcmanus said:
What the fuck?
Sorry mate, they escaped from the kitchen. I'll pop em back.

Just weird.

Evans should be a car washer or girl Bob's footstool? I always thought blues were sensible.

No you didn't mcmanus, no you didn't.

And anyway, don't deny that the thought of being girl bob's footstool has awakened something in you.

chabal said:
mcmanus said:
Mrmcfc said:
Sorry mate, they escaped from the kitchen. I'll pop em back.

Just weird.

Evans should be a car washer or girl Bob's footstool? I always thought blues were sensible.

And anyway, don't deny that the thought of being girl bob's footstool has awakened something in you.

No. I find it very strange.

Ammy thinks Ched is only fit to wash her car and girl Bob wants to use him to put her feet on. Fucking weird.

I guess it takes all sorts.

mcmanus said:
chabal said:
mcmanus said:
Just weird.

Ammy thinks Ched is only fit to wash her car and girl Bob wants to use him to put her feet on. Fucking weird.

You seem shocked Mcmanus

mcmanus said:
chabal said:
mcmanus said:
Just weird.

Not sure but they might be being sarcastic.

chris85mcfc said:
mcmanus said:
chabal said:

You seem shocked Mcmanus

Not really as the Cellar has become a parody of mumsnet.

I asked a simple question 3 or 4 times regards Ched's future employment if not that as a footballer how should he earn a living. If Ammy and girl Bob's responses are sarcastic then I still haven't got a proper reply.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.