ched evans

DontLookBackInAnger said:
biffa said:
It's not totally Cheds fault is it? It's the way we play. Just look at the long list of forwards who have failed miserably under our 1 up front tactic.
Jo - good player for brazil but slagged by the fans
Boj - potentially a great centre forward but failed
Caicedo - great internationally but failed for us
Sturridge - consistently told by many on here that he isn't good enough.

Aren't you beginning to see a trend here?

I'm sorry but how can you say Boj has failed Saturday was only his 3rd EVER start for us and between the 3 games I bet its not much more than 100mins.

It aint any strikers fault 1 up front does not work. the Premiership game is too physical to just have one up these days.

biffa said:
It's not totally Cheds fault is it? It's the way we play. Just look at the long list of forwards who have failed miserably under our 1 up front tactic.

I'm sorry but how can you say Boj has failed Saturday was only his 3rd EVER start for us and between the 3 games I bet its not much more than 100mins.
You missed my point - none of the above have failed - our TACTICS have failed. I believ all the above will be very very good centre forwards at another club.

foxy said:
biffa said:

It aint any strikers fault 1 up front does not work. the Premiership game is too physical to just have one up these days.
correctamundo

biffa said:
biffa said:

You missed my point - none of the above have failed - our TACTICS have failed. I believ all the above will be very very good centre forwards at another club.
That I agree on, its possible to play one up front, but they have to be a special player, they all could be very good forwards but I doubt good enough for that role.

Ched Evans is a hard worker and very keen and enthusiastic. Having said that he is not good enough for the Prem. Yes he is young but his first touch and decision making is very poor and he does not read the game nor anticipate very well. Some on here will say he is young so give him a chance but he will not improve on the standard he displays now. Sad but true because I would love to see him succeed. The fact is that he is a championship player at best. Not good enough so please put the young lad out of his misery in the summer and let him go to a championship club where he could do well if coached correctly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.