Cheeky but hey ho........

JOGAMIGMOG said:
can't be arsed reading all this thread but is this guy who's getting married a blue or what? The op doesn't say so. There's no way I'm voting if he's a Rag or even worse, marrying a Rag.

The opposing couple is named Scholes. Close enough!

bornblueegg said:
JOGAMIGMOG said:
can't be arsed reading all this thread but is this guy who's getting married a blue or what? The op doesn't say so. There's no way I'm voting if he's a Rag or even worse, marrying a Rag.

No they are not blues just good friends

He is a bin dipper and shes not bothered as she is from Dublin.

The couple who they are competing against are both Scum fans.....

barryo said:
bornblueegg said:
JOGAMIGMOG said:

She sounds like a classic Rag then! ;)

Go on then, I'll vote just to stop the Rag twats winning. Hope it pisses it down at their weddings. (the Rags - not this other couple)

JOGAMIGMOG said:
barryo said:
bornblueegg said:
JOGAMIGMOG said:

She sounds like a classic Rag then! ;)

Go on then, I'll vote just to stop the Rag twats winning. Hope it pisses it down at their weddings. (the Rags - not this other couple)

Wahey

Ta very much

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.